1. Jialei Du*, et al. Minimalist Design for a Hand-Held SARS-Cov-2 Sensor: Peptide-Induced Covalent Assembly of Hydrogel Enabling Facile Fiber-Optic Detection of a Virus Marker Protein. ACS Sensors2021, 6, 2465-2471 (IF = 7.771)
2. Jialei Du*, et al. Controlled Hierarchical Self-assembly of Networked Coordination Nanocapsules via the Use of Molecular Chaperones. Chemical Science2020, 11, 12547-12552 (IF = 9.825)
3. Jialei Du, et al. Commercially Available CuO Catalyzed Hydrogenation of Nitroarenes Using Ammonia Borane as a Hydrogen Source. ChemCatChem2020, 12, 2426-2430 (IF = 5.686)
4.Jialei Du, et al. Support-free 3D Hierarchical Nanoporous Cu@Cu2O for Fast Tandem Ammonia Borane Dehydrogenation and Nitroarenes Hydrogenation under Mild Conditions. Journal of Alloys and Compounds2020, 815, 152372 (IF = 5.316)
5. Jialei Du, et al. A Highly Active and Robust Copper-Based Electrocatalyst toward Hydrogen Evolution Reaction with Low Overpotential in Neutral Solution. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces2016, 8, 30205-30211 (IF = 8.456)
6. Jialei Du, et al. A Half-Reaction Alternative to Water Oxidation: Chloride Oxidation to Chlorine Catalyzed by Silver Ion.Journal of the American Chemical Society2015, 137, 3193-3196 (IF = 14.695)
The paper was highlighted as an editor's choice in Science. Silver's Salty Twist on Water SplittingScience 2015, 347, 1326.
7. Jialei Du, et al. Copper as a Robust and Transparent Electrocatalyst for Water Oxidation.Angewandte Chemie International Edition2015, 54, 2073-2078. (IF = 12.257)